The Electromechanical System Design specialty provides the opportunity for students to explore the process of design, analysis, and realization of modern electromechanical systems including “smart products” with embedded sensing and actuation.
- ME 80: Mechanics of Materials [A, S]
- ME 112: Mechanical Systems Design [W]
- ME 210: Introduction to Mechatronics [W]
- Take ME 203 (Design and Manufacturing) and ENGR 102M (Technical writing) as WIM Course [A, W]
- ME 101 (Visual Thinking) [A, W, S] and ME 103D (Engineering Drawing and Design) [A, W] also recommended